Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Cuter Than Baby Laughter?

I know that Heather has been carrying the blog torch lately while I learn a new job out of town and go parading all over the country watching the Bulldogs. Well here is one from me. Spending time away from Heather and Gray has been difficult to say the least. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that it's temporary and knowing that the time spent away from them is for them. Once reunited Gray and I still played the same games, and I got him to laugh at the same stuff. The video below is proof. Whenever I change his diaper and he isn't sleepy, I'll do a combo of tickling his ribs while I put my face on his belly. It cracks him up every time. I look forward to the day that he is laughing at an inside joke that only we get and the time we'll spend pulling pranks on Mommy. Well, I know it's short, but it truly is sweet. Watch Gray laugh, and I'll try and get back to lots of posting as soon as I can.

2 comments:

granna said...

He is a sweet baby...he gets that from his daddy.

Caryn said...

There is nothing better than that!