Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Haircut and Playtime

Yesterday started out great. I had the day off from work and was looking forward to spending it with Gray. We played, played, and then played a little bit more. When Mike got back from work, we also fit in a haircut for Gray. I was so nervous but ended up just doing the best I could. I swear he looks three years old now. He looks like a different kid. You can judge it for yourself. Keep in mind that Gray has two cowlicks in the very front of his hair so it does look a little uneven.

Mike, Gray, and I then headed over to my office so that I could get a few things done and then we went and got something to eat. During dinner, Gray just wasn't himself. He was fussy and would not eat anything. I thought maybe he was just tired, but when we got home, we figured out what was wrong. Gray was so hot and when we took his temperature, he was at 103! We called our doc and was worried for the rest of the night. I took him to the doctor today and he has an ear infection and the flu (swine and regular) was ruled out. He has felt better today and his fever finally broke around 5 p.m. today. He got some meds and is ready to get better. Mommy and Daddy are ready too.

I have to go out of town tomorrow. The Lady Dogs play UTC on Thursday night so I will miss my sweet husband's 29th birthday tomorrow. We will have to celebrate as a family on Friday.

Enjoy the pictures...


Before the haircut...


After the haircut!


Gray would rather play with a computer cord than just about anything.


He played with it for like 10 minutes...too funny!


He also likes this play wall thing which is compliments of cousin Averie.


Peek a boo!


Our living room doubles as Graylon's play room.


Gray looks tiny compared to Mike's large feet.


Happy Birthday Daddy!

PS - I don't think we have blogged about Gray's teeth. He has four now...two on top and two on bottom. It looks like he will have two more on top very soon.

1 comment:

Granna said...

He does look like a different child! So glad to hear his fever is down - I know that can be scary. Love the pictures as always! Happy Birthday to Daddy from Granna !