Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mommy's 30th Birthday

Yes, I am now 30 years old and feel like it has been the best year of my life. My family threw me a party back in February to celebrate all these years that I have been alive. :) Mike, Gray, and I made the trek to Dalton, GA. We first headed to Pop Pop and Meemaw's house to spend some quality time with them. Meemaw gave Gray his first "real" haircut. I had given him a few snips back when he was about 5 or 6 months old but it was time for another. We headed to Grandma Sharon's house on Saturday morning and she hosted an all day bash. It was Gray's first time celebrating his Mommy's birthday! I truly felt special. Thanks to everyone that joined us that day. Graylon got to visit with a lot of our family and had a great day. He took NO naps and was an angel! He was so busy chasing his cousins and playing with them all day. Check out the pictures from this great birthday weekend.


Jocey wanted Gray right by her side.


Meemaw cutting Gray's hair.


"Hey guys, does my hair look okay?"


Gray in his "Gray" overalls.


Newest cousin William and Gray playing together.


Gray and Pop Pop are best buds!


Gray, Grandma Sharon, and Granny Franny are just hanging out.


Averie, William, Gray, Michaela, and Jocey all together...this is the first time that Gray has had all of his cousins together at the same time!


Uncle Brandon was bobbing for pacis and came up with Gray's.


Jocey and Gray having fun in the bathtub. I think he was about to sneeze.


Granna and Pop love making a Gray sandwich!


Uncle J and Aunt Caryn gave Gray a squeeze before they said goodbye.

1 comment:

Granna said...

Thanks Heather! These quick updates (even tho they are old news) are awesome! Keep up the good work.