Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Little Toddler Gray


Dear Graylon,

I can’t believe that you are 13 months old now, but I want you to know just how amazing you have been to watch and be around. I have enjoyed every minute of being your mommy! Every day you show me something new that you have learned. You really understand your daddy and I when we talk to you. I love how you point at everything you want to look at or get to. You are starting to eat table food better. You gave up the bottle the day before you turned 13 months. Even then it was just a night time bottle. You are curious about everything. You love to go head first off of the couch and mommy and daddy’s bed with us of course holding your feet and lowering you down to the floor. You are a tough little guy. You have bumps and bruises on your legs from all your fearless play. I love when you run over to me and put your arms around my neck for me to pick you up. You even came over and gave me a kiss for the very first time yesterday. I will always remember how great that moment was. I know you love me so much but I also love that you love your daddy just as much. You get so excited when you see him in the morning for the first time or when we meet him outside when he gets in from work. You love Ms. Pat at your daycare and you get along great with all of your friends there too. You are moving up to the next class next week. I am so nervous about it because you have to totally be on table food. I know you are going to do great and catch on very quickly. You just had your very first school pictures made. You look so grown up sitting there posing. You have eight teeth now…four on top and four on bottom. You have a few words in your vocabulary now. You can say “Thank you”, “Mama”, “Daddy”, “Stick”, “Balloon” (kind of), “Ball” and once you said “Please”. It is really cute when I ask you something and you just shake your head back and forth like you are telling me “no”. You are walking like a pro. You have just figured out how to step up into the garage and into the house, but you still want to crawl back down instead of stepping down. You love sticks and rocks. You love being outside and your favorite toy is your new car that you got for your birthday. You love to scream. You love to climb and maneuver your way around stuff. I love to hear you laugh and love to see your sweet smile. I even love hearing your fake cough. You love to do the Hokey Pokey and dance to just about any tune. You make me so proud to be your mommy! I love you Graylon and this last year for me has been the best of my life!

Love,

Mommy
Here is a short video of Gray emptying out my belt/scarf drawer. He loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

Granna said...

Yeah! Love it! Just wanna reach in that video and give him a hug & kiss!

Granna ! said...

I miss the blog...

Granna ! said...

I miss the blog...