Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gray's Day in a Nutshell

I've kinda had my hands full today, but I've carved out a little video editing time, and took a 45 minute video and cut it down to close to 3 minutes(I know that no one really likes staring at a 3x3 screen for too long.). More video will be made available upon request and in the comfort of our home. This was Gray's day in a nutshell.



Today Graylon survived his circumcision, and he has done a great deal of sleeping. Also, the nurses told us to expect a disinterest in eating today because of the snip-snip, but he has suprisingly ate substantial portions today. His Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him. I've changed 3 dirty tar diapers, and thats 3 more than Mommy. He's done a great job of poopin' up a diaper in the company of nurses so, we've gotten 3 diaper changes on the house. Again son...so proud!

We're hoping to get our walking papers early tomorrow, and introduce Graylon to Winterville. All signs have led to leaving tomorrow, but both Graylon and Heather's doctors have to give the go-ahead before we can. Talk to you all again soon.

3 comments:

Caryn said...

That video just made me so happy! I love that lil' boy so much and am so excited for the new addition to our family. Can't wait to hold him again next week! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Heather and Mike-
I was so excited to get the news that he was finally here. I love him already and can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Graylon is such a cutie. We can't wait to meet him. Thank you for sharing the video and pictures. Tell Heather we're thinking of her!