Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry...Technical Difficulties


On Monday, our camera decided not to work any more. Target is giving us a refund, but in the mean time we have not been able to capture much of Graylon besides what our camera phones get. So just enjoy the magical words I can type, and let me bring everyone up to speed.

Wednesday we welcomed yet another visitor. Our friend Shannon stopped by to see Gray. Once she got her hands on him, she refused to give him up. Packers and Bears fan united as they became good friends from the start. I captured their picture on my camera phone, but as of press time, I was unable to get it loaded on the blog. There will be more pictures of the two of them in the future. I'll post it then.

Today, we took Graylon out with us to run a few errands and to see some more friends. We took him by my former place of employment, Devore and Johnson, to give several friends their first look at Gray. They all commented on his hair of course, and he slept through the entire thing. After a bank and Target stop, we went by Stegeman Coliseum to visit with women's basketball. Some of them had seen him before, but others had not. It was Ms. Ann Smith's birthday, so she loved seeing Baby Gray as a present. Coach Landers snagged him as soon as we arrived and hogged him from most everyone else. Coach gave Gray his first pair of Jordan's. Gray wore them home. Several gifts had been left for us since we had last visited, and we were very thankful for all of them.

We are now home, and it is time to pack up for our trip to St. George Island, Florida! I love our new Honda Accord, but I'm thinking it might have to turn into a Honda 12-Passenger-Van for us to fit all of Gray's stuff in it. I'm gonna have to get real crafty. Anyway, we are super excited to take Gray to the beach for a week. We are supposed to have internet access down there, so I'll try and post to the blog from down there. I'll have to put several pictures of Ashley Lane and Gray since I'm in her dog house for not having done so thus far. Maybe one post can be dedicated just to the two of them. We'll see. Until then, take care, and I'll post again from the Sunshine State.

No comments: