Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gray is Growing


First let me apologize for no April Fool's Day post yesterday. I had several Graylon jokes for the special day. We had fun just being lazy and snapping photos of a sleeping Baby Gray. My mom left early this morning so we've been "on our own" alllllll day. With the extra set of hands from Grandma Sharon and Granna, we are on our own with a clean hose, fridge full of leftovers, laundry entirely clean, and priceless pearls of wisdom. Thanks a million Grandmaws...we love you both.

Graylon is growing and changing all the time. He looks different with every nap. We are attacking another bath tonight, and I'll probably film it again. It's my best chance to catch the kid doing something funny or interesting. He's doing so much eating, pooping, peeing, and burping...it's hard to catch that Academy Award winning moment. I know several of you want video, so I'll try and put something up next time.


2 comments:

Granna said...

I feel like a need a minute by minute update on Graylon -not just a daily blog. Sure miss seeing tje 3 of you all the time. I know Graylon will change so much before I get to see him again and I am looking forward to that too! Keep on blogging ! Love, Granna

brooke said...

That letter is awesome! I'm bringing a frame for it tonight! And him and CMR are on first name basis huh?