Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Latest Adventures of Graylon Michael

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I went two days without a post for the first time in Gray's life. The reason is that we simply haven't done much in the last two days. Graylon is getting closer and closer to a routine. He's growing like a little weed. He eats larger bottles. And, he's laying with his legs stretched out more and more which makes him look a lot bigger. I think he officially has grown out of one onesie. He also seems to be more knowledgeable about what his hands are doing. So all in all Gray is blowing our minds on an almost hourly basis. Heather and I are both astonished that he is so awesome and that he is ours!

We took a new angle on bath time last night. Graylon got in our tub with his Mommy and sat in his bath chair partially submerged under water. He seemed really content, and we got it done much quicker. We all had a good night's rest due to the wonderful purple lotion, and Gray seemed really happy. He even had play time with me on the love seat and the bed afterward. He squeezed my hand and followed my every movement. I really enjoy his alert time, but I also enjoy his drowsy-fall-asleep-on-my-chest time too. This time we all get to spend together has been awesome. I'm sure we'll always look back on these days with great fondness. We are so thankful for this time.

We have been snapping plenty of pictures so enjoy the ones below.



Extreme close up....Wooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!(Wayne's World)



It's play time! Graylon and I were playing Paper, Rock, Scissors.



The big boy bath feels so good.



Hey ladies. How YOU doin?



I like to push up with my legs and get completely off my sleep positioner pad. Yeah, I'm pretty strong.

3 comments:

Granna said...

Love it..just love it. See you soon! Love, Granna

Grandma Sharon said...

I am so thankful that you take the time to do this for all of us. I just want to pull him out of the computer to give him a big squeeze. Can't wait to smell him on Sunday.

I, too, am happy you all have this precious time together. This time will never come again so enjoy it. Love you guys.

gasonline said...

Great article, thanks we are part of a website network that digs articles and we dug yours and saved to favorites. If you approve out article we will give you a inlink back. Thanks gasoline