Friday, April 3, 2009

What a Busy Day for Gray!


Today was an action-packed day! Heather needed to go by the office for a couple hours, and Graylon needed to get a weight check at the pediatrician's office to make sure he was recovering normally from the jaundice. So we drove two cars, and Graylon had to ride in the back seat without a friend back there to keep him company. He rode with Heather there and then me back. It was tough. Of course he slept and was fine, but I was constantly checking the roads to see where I was going to pull off the moment he started coughing or something. The trip went fine, and he weighed in OVER his birth weight of 7 lbs 5 oz...he weighed 7 lbs 6 oz.

Later on we welcomed some more visitors who came to meet Baby Gray...our friends Karen and Brooke. They brought some very thoughtful gifts. Additionally though, they brought birthday hats, birthday plates, birthday napkins, and birthday cupcakes. We had a little birthday party for Graylon while Graylon slept. It was a great idea and so thoughtful of them.


After they left, Mommy craved a little "holding Graylon" time. As he slept, he began to snore. It was pretty cute so I whipped out the camera. I've attached a little clip of it below. You might need to turn your volume up to hear it. We're pretty sure he's hitting that first growth spurt because he sleeps longer and eats larger volumes.



P.S.- Mommy snapped this picture while I was writing this blog post. Graylon was comfortably watching "Friends" on the big screen. It was his first time sitting by himself on the couch. I think he really liked it. Now, all I need to teach him is how to work the remote and tuck his hand in his pants and he'll have officially entered manhood at age 13 days.

3 comments:

Ganna said...

Too cute ! Miss you all ! Love, Granna

GRANNA said...

I've got to start proofing my comments....GRANNA !

Vita said...

Graylon,
You are so beautiful!!!!!!
I can't wait to hold you!!!