Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Couple of Minutes of a Typical Graylon Day

Graylon is a day away from his 5 month birthday! Mommy and I can't believe it! He has turned into such a big boy. It's been a while since the last video clip, so I've attached one. It's a two and a half minute clip of how Gray typically spends his day. It's hard to lay him on his back to play. He immediately rolls over onto his belly to look around. He was talking a lot, so I thought I'd whip out the camera and catch him. Excuse the drool, and enjoy.

ATTENTION ALL NON-GRANDMOTHERS...He doesn't do a whole lot, (except be cute) so don't be waiting for a grand finale'. I could watch him do anything though. I've watched him sleep at length. I just wanted to put out the disclaimer, so that all of Gray's fans don't have a let down. If you're looking for a little of Gray smiling, talking, and grabbing then watch away. If you're looking for walking, basketball dribbling, or roller skating, then don't bother watching. Anyway...enjoy.


3 comments:

Rick, Kelly, and Averie Raye said...

we love this little guy so much!

Grandma Sharon said...

I can't believe he can talk so well now! I haven't ever heard him sound like that before.

granna said...

I love the giggle !