Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Someone Slept Through the Night!

Congratulations Mr. Graylon! Or should I say, congratulations Mommy and Daddy? Gray had a later bedtime last night, but he did not wake up for a bottle like he normally does around 3 am. He went to bed about 8:45 and he woke at 6:30! At first, as I awoke, I thought I had just slept through the bottle feeding. I've done so many of 'em half asleep that it was very possible that I fed my son, and I didn't remember it. But Heather confirmed it. We had been asleep for about 7 hours without interruption. Gray is growing up so fast.

Friends of ours from Wisconsin, the Quinn's, sent a care package for Gray that arrived last Friday. In it were two tie-dyed onesies and some of the best shortbread cookies I've ever had. The onesies fit him perfect, and we broke one of them out today. Our little tree-huggin-make-love-not-war-hippy-baby rocked the outfit today in his bumbo seat, in his crib under the mobile, and out for lunch at Red Lobster today. The onesies have quickly climbed to the top of our favorites list, so thank you very much Sarah and Greg.

On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to my first Father's Day. It just so happens to also be Gray's 3 month birthday. I plan to copy Heather and write my own letter to Graylon on that day. In the meantime, enjoy some more pictures.


Last night after Gray's bath, Mommy combed his hair differently. He looks more grown up this way doesn't he?


Caught ya! Graylon was sucking fingers again. It's his favorite hobby.


Big boy Gray showing off his brute neck strength in his bumbo chair.


Graylon was chewing fingers and watching his mobile friends. Groovy dude!


Tummy time turned into nap time. He had his booty in the air just like his friend Henry.

2 comments:

Granna said...

Cute booty in the air !

Grandma Sharon said...

Happy 3 month birthday my sweet baby Gray! AND Happy 1st Father's Day to baby Gray's Daddy, Mike. These are some of the happiest days of life....enjoy them!