Thursday, July 30, 2009

Videos of Graylon and His Hands

I promised video, and videos I'll provide. Gray is learning to use his hands as evidence will show in both clips. He grabs his toys and our fingers, but he doesn't limit himself there. He has been known to accidentally grab chest hair off me and head hair off of Mommy. The bottom line is he is figuring stuff out. It is truly amazing watching him grow right in front of my very eyes, and I wish you could all be here to witness it with me. In lieu of you all being here, I've posted a couple of short video clips. The setting is our living room, and the main character is Mr. Graylon LaBarbera. The first clip takes place Wednesday morning and the second was filmed just moments before this post. Making a guest appearance is Mommy, aka Heather, and the occasional narrating was done by Daddy, aka Me. Grab your popcorn. The clips aren't that long, but for the first time EVER there are 2 of them! Enjoy.

Video #1



Video #2

2 comments:

Grandma Sharon said...

You guys are having too much fun without me being there. He is a little camera shy.

granna said...

He is the star !! Keep those videos coming!